A Brief Company Intro
Leading Innovative Technologies and Systems (LITS) architects created the system with environmentally friendly, efficiency and simplicity in mind. The mobile application, Flexi Parking is designed with cashless, contactless and well, just drive in and park concept. Within the same mobile application, users can pay for street parking, gated off-street parking with license plate recognition, accessing residential area, hassle free compound payment and even to charge their electric vehicles.
Why Join Us
Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas to help the company gain success.
Get the opportunity to report directly to the president or CEO.
As we are made up of a small team, employees will get unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills.
Plenty of opportunity to grow as a pioneer in our industry.
As a new/emerging market, our employees will be at the forefront, leading to growth opportunities.
- Required to provide 1st level troubleshooting to user’s queries/incidents received (regardless of source; in a professional and timely manner. Address customers technical issues via phone or remotely.
- Follow the appropriate escalation channels to escalate pending issues.
- Ensure calls are answered and emails are responded in a timely manner.
- Reporting to Head of IT Support.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome.
- Working experience in customer service/contact centre will add advantage.
- Language requirement: English (Excellent communication skills) / Mandarin / Bahasa Malaysia
- May required to provide 1st level troubleshooting to user’s queries/incidents received.
- Develop new functions or programs for the Flexi Parking ecosystem.
- Research on solutions for functions required.
- Ownership of solutions and maintain the system.
- Write application notes or user guide for ownership solution and system.
- Be on site technical support for solutions that is provided by the company.
- Reporting directly to CTO.
- Minimum degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Working experience in software R&D.
- Experience in using any database interfaces for example MYSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MSSQL.
- Knowledge in system networking.
- 2 years working experience preferred.
- Good communication skill and presentation skill in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Individual who are passionate to create new innovation to improve effectiveness of our daily life.
- Able to plan, develop, design, manage, execute, and support all marketing campaigns and programs.
- Able to assist by monitor and measure the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, access against goals (KPI, ROI), and; suggesting action plans.
- Teamwork oriented by working with other departments to ensure local campaigns are executed and optimised well.
- Driven strategy to grow existing channels, as well as strategy for testing and growing new paid or non-paid marketing channels.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science University with a Degree or Diploma concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration is preferred.
- Have 2 years or more experience is preffered. (We welcome fresh graduates to join us as well)
- Familiar with Facebook Marketing, Google Adwords and Google Analytics tools is an advantage.
- Good with Microsoft Excel or any spreadsheet tools knowledge, and familiar with pivot tables.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin(Optional).
- Have working experience in Financial Services is a plus.
- Have experience with Adobe AI and Photoshops tools knowledge will be credited as an extra advantage.